Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods.
In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign, or noncancerous.
Types of fibroids
Fibroids can grow in any part of your uterus. They are named by where they grow:
- intramural fibroids grow inside the uterus walls
- submucosal fibroids grow into the hollow cavity of your uterus
- subserosal fibroids grow out of the surface of your uterus.
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROIDS
- Heavy bleeding between or during your periods that include blood clot
- Pain in the pelvis and/ or lower back
- Increased menstrual cramping
- Increased urination
- Pain during inter course
- Menstruation that lasts longer than usual
- Pressure or fullness in your lower abdomen
- Swelling or enlargement of the abdomen
- Miscarriage etc
Some of the natural solutions that reduce the effect of Fibroids are
A fertility cleanse encourages the liver to cleanse the body of toxins and excess hormones. It also supports the uterus to cleanse itself of old stagnant blood and increases circulation to the uterus while notifying the uterine tissues.
2. Reduce exposure to xenoestrogens
Exposure to certain environmental toxins may contribute to the development of uterine fibroids. Xenoestrogens are a subclass of endocrine disruptors. . The main function of the endocrine system is to serve as body’s message center. Xenoestrogens have the ability to bind to estrogen receptor sites. This is particularly concerning for women with uterine fibroids.
Ways to Avoid Xenohormone
- Eat organic foods
- Avoid exposure to pesticides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizers
- Use natural feminine care products
- Use organic, natural body care products, including makeup
- Avoid food preservatives and dyes
- Use low VOC paints
- Use recycled unbleached paper products
- Use non-chlorinated oxygen based bleach in the laundry
- Avoid plastics
3. Diet Plan
Fibroid tissue is hypersensitive to estrogen. It is vital to reduce excess estrogen and support healthy progesterone levels to balance out unopposed estrogen. Good sources of food that helps the body to get rid of excess estrogens is
• Dark leafy greens
• Swiss chard
• Chia seeds
• Ground flaxseed
4. Chasteberry tincture is one of the very effective herbs to treat fibroid tumors .This successfully Shrink and prevent the return of fibroids. It reduces excess estrogen, balances hormones, and reduces inflammation.
5. Taking a variety of digestive enzymes in quantity several times a day on an empty stomach has been reported to be very effective at removing fibroid tissue.
6. Using Essential oils such as thyme, clary sage and frankincense and rubbing tow drops over lower abdomen two times daily can reduce the pain of Fibroids.
In most cases, symptomatic fibroids are treated with hormonal medications, ultrasound therapy, surgery, and other treatment. Medications help to shrink fibroids or ease symptoms. Surgery may involve removing just the fibroids or your entire uterus.
Some treatments your doctor may recommend include:
- hormone balancing medications
- progestin-releasing intrauterine device (IUD)
- MRI-guided focused ultrasound surgery
- uterine artery embolization, which works by blocking blood supply to the fibroids and uterus
- myolysis, which is removal with a heat source (such as radiofrequency waves); Acessa is an example of this procedure
- cryomyolysis, which removes fibroids by freezing
- myomectomy, which is surgery to remove just fibroids
- hysterectomy, which surgically removes your uterus
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com