Most people are so ignorant of kitchen hygiene that they make their kitchen look messy and unkept.
But with these steps listed below your kitchen will be looking more eye catching and pleasant to people including yourself.
Here Are The Tips Needed For A Healthy Kitchen
1. After opening liquid milk and you don’t want to use it all, Peel the label and cover the opening and place it in a cup of water.
2. After using tin tomatoes pour fresh groundnut oil on the rest and keep it aside.
3. After cutting yam use palm oil to rub the half so it doesn’t go bad.
4. After frying meat, chin chin, etc sprinkle ginger powder to remove the smell so you can use it for something else.
5. After peeling sweet potato use groundnut oil to rub hands to remove gum.
6. Boil unripe plantain with the back to extract the iron.
7. Convert your remaining white yam to porridge, fried yam, or roasted yam – there shall be no waste.
8. Rob Vegetable oil(groundnut oil) in your palm when slicing pepper, it will not pepper you, during and after slicing.
9. Never store Onions and Potatoes together because both produce a gas that causes either of them to spoil quickly.
10. Put two or three orange leaves in your hot palm oil on the fire. Let the leaves turn black before removing it.
By then your palm oil becomes pure groundnut oil also giving your food a nice taste.
11. To avoid feeling peppering hotness on your hands after cutting pepper with a bare hand scrub your hand with salt and red oil then wash it.
12. If you happen to over-salt a pot of soup, just drop in a peeled potato. The potato will absorb the excess salt.
13. If your Soup or Stew goes sour while warming it, add a little piece of Charcoal and remove it after warming, the taste will come back.
14. Never put citrus fruits (oranges, lemon, lime, etc) or tomatoes in the fridge. The low temperature degrades the aroma and flavor of these fruits.
15. When storing empty airtight containers, throw in a pinch of salt to keep them from getting stinky.
16. If your salt is becoming lumpy, put a few grains of rice in it to absorb excess moisture.
17. To reuse cooking oil without tasting whatever was cooked in the oil previously, cook a 1/4″ piece of ginger in the oil. It will remove any remaining flavors and odors.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com