Dry hair is the number one cause of damage and hair breakage because if your hair doesn’t have the optimal level of moisture it will become brittle and fragile, just like your skin.
If you’re prone to dry hair embrace a moisturizing regimen that includes a hydrating shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave-in product.
Causes Of Dried And Damaged Hair:
- Excessive use of hair styling products.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Washing your hair too many times.
- Using hot water to wash your hair.
- Overuse of chemical treatments.
- Regularly using heat styling tools.
- Lack of regular trimming sessions.
- 3-4 tablespoons of plain and unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 3-4 tablespoons raw milk
- 2 tablespoons castor oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How To Prepare The Mask:
- Take a bowl and add butter and milk to it. Since butter is thick in consistency, try to dissolve it in milk by mixing both the ingredients.
- Now, add all the other ingredients and mix it well to form a soft and smooth paste.
How To Apply
- Start by combing your hair gently and then part it into two.
- Take a small amount of this hair mask and massage it over your scalp.
- Apply the mask from the roots till the ends and then let it settle for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo after 10 minutes. If you wish to use a conditioner, you can. Otherwise, you can skip it as the ingredients present in the hair mask are very moisturizing.
Benefits Of This Hair Mask
- After a single use, you will notice that your hair has become shinier and softer.
- It acts as a deep moisturizing, reconstructing, and a conditioning mask for your dry and frizzy hair.
Apply this hair mask once in two weeks for the desired results.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org