Vaginal steaming involves exposing the vagina to steam to cleanse it and enhance its health. Other names for the practice include V-steaming or yoni steaming.
Vaginal steaming, sometimes shortened to V-steaming, and also known as yoni steaming, is an alternative health treatment whereby a woman squats or sits over steaming water containing herbs such as mugwort, rosemary, wormwood, and basil. It has been practiced in Africa, Asia, and Central America.
How is it supposed to work
Vaginal steaming directs herb-infused steam into your vagina. For a hefty fee, some upscale spas offer the process. You can also do it at home, although most doctors don’t recommend it. The process is pretty simple — you just sit or squat over a container of herbal-infused steam.
Herbs often used alone or in combination include:
- Add about a cup of your chosen herbs to a basin of hot water.
- Let the herbs steep for at least a minute.
- Remove your clothes from the waist down.
- Stand or squat directly over the basin. Some people prefer to place the basin in the toilet and then sit on the toilet.
- Wrap a towel around your waist and legs to prevent the steam from escaping.
The average steam session lasts between 20 and 60 minutes. Depending on how hot the water is, the steam may cool sooner.
Vaginal steaming is used as a natural remedy for cleaning the vagina, uterus, and the entire reproductive tract. But the purported claims don’t stop there.
It also allegedly relieves:
- hormone imbalances
- digestive issues
- generalized pain
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org