- Cold Headache
- Heat Headache
- Cluster Headache
- Migraine Headache
- Weak brain (Cerebral Anemia) Headache
Cold Headache Treatment
Home Remedies For Cold Headache
- Cinnamon 3 grams
- Lavender 3 grams
- Cardamom green 7 pieces
- Water 250 grams
Method of preparation and usage
heat headache treatment
Drink extra water as temperatures start to rise, and consider drinking sports drinks to replace your electrolytes. If you already have a headache, consider home remedies like: lavender or peppermint essential oils.
Herbal Medicine For Cluster Headache
- Oxygen. Briefly inhaling pure oxygen through a mask provides dramatic relief for most who use it.
- Triptans. The injectable form of sumatriptan (Imitrex), which is commonly used to treat migraine, is also an effective treatment for acute cluster headache.
- Local anesthetics.
What Type Of Migraine Do We Suffer?
- Migraine with aura
- Migraine without aura
- Abdominal migraine
- Basilar-type migraine
- Hemiplegic migraine
- Menstrually-related migraine
- Migraine without headache
- Ophthalmoplegic migraine
- Retinal migraine etc
Migraine Headaches And Causes
- Migraine pain effects of which lasted for 24 hours or two days and In it period migraine pain did not go away.
- Migraine headaches attacks mostly over a period of time.
- Migraine pain can either be felt all over the head or more commonly, on one side of the head.
- Migraine headaches sometimes appear in all headache.
Difference Between Migraine And Headache?
How To Cure Migraine Permanently?
- Avoid hot dogs. Diet plays a vital role in preventing migraines.
- Apply lavender oil. Inhaling lavender essential oil may ease migraine pain.
- Try acupressure.
- Look for feverfew.
- Apply peppermint oil.
- Go for ginger.
- Sign up for yoga.
- Try biofeedback.
Weak brain (Cerebral Anemia) Headache
Brain Weakness Treatment
- Green leafy vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Magnesium all of which are important for proper functioning of our nervous system.
- Dark chocolate.