the joint of the human arm, a corresponding joint in the anterior limb of a lower vertebrate, something such as macaroni or an angular pipe fitting resembling.
CAUSES OF DARK ELBOWS
- sun exposure,
- skin care products,
- hormone fluctuations from pregnancy or other conditions,
- some skin conditions.
PREVENTIONS OF DARK ELBOWS
- applying sunblock before going into the sun and reapplying it regularly when in the sun
- keeping the elbows clean and moist
- using exfoliating soaps to remove the dead skin around the elbows
- using sunblock
- avoiding harsh cleaning and skin care products
- taking care of wounds on the skin
TREATMENTS OF DARK ELBOWS
Although treatment is not typically necessary for dark elbows, some options are available, The options can vary among individuals depending on the cause.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org