WHEN YOU SLEEP WITH THE LIGHTS ON, YOU SHORTEN YOUR LIFESPAN AND INVITE DISEASES
So much renewal and growth takes place at night time.
1. Your body produces a hormone known as melatonin, sometimes called the ‘shy’ hormone or hormone of ‘darkness’ and this hormone is only produced at night.
2. THE DARKER THE ROOM YOU SLEEP IN, THE GREATER THE PRODUCTION OF THIS USEFUL MELATONIN by your pineal gland.
3. Melatonin PROTECTS THE CELLS OF YOUR BODY.
4. Melatonin is AN ANTI-STRESS HORMONE, and an ANTI-AGING HORMONE.
5. Melatonin ENHANCES SLEEP and BOOSTS YOUR IMMUNITY.
6. Melatonin INHIBITS the multiplication of CANCER CELLS.
7. Melatonin helps LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.
8. Melatonin POSITIVELY affects MENSTRUAL CYCLE and FERTILITY.
9. Melatonin maintains your body’s internal clock mechanism.
10. ONCE MELATONIN RELEASE commences IN THE DARK AND YOU SWITCH ON LIGHTS IN YOUR
BEDROOM, THE PRODUCTION OF MELATONIN CEASES IMMEDIATELY and will never be restored again for that night till the following night.
11. Do you now understand why melatonin is called the “SHY” HORMONE or HORMONE OF “DARKNESS”?
12. CAN YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SHOULD NOT SLEEP IN THE NIGHT WITH THE LIGHTS ON?
13. If you wake up at night to ease yourself, a bed lamp or torchlight emitting close to ORANGE RAYS (DEEP SUNSET COLOUR), amber colour or candle light is recommended to facilitate your movements.
The deep sunset colour is the only light wavelength that does not shut down melatonin production at night. All other light spectrum or colours, in varying degrees, shut down the production of this important melatonin.
BLUE LIGHT IS THE WORST OF ALL LIGHT TO USE AT NIGHT DURING SLEEP. MELATONIN CANNOT BE PRODUCED UNDER BLUE LIGHT.
14. While sleeping at night and you suddenly wake up to answer a phone call, that light from your phone’s screen interferes with the release of this beneficial, health-promoting hormone.
15. NOW WHAT DO WE DO?
If you are using a smart phone, before you go to bed, click on the ‘eyecare’ icon and that will cast a SUNSET COLOUR ON YOUR PHONE’S SCREEN. Should a call come in at night, you may answer it without melatonin production shutting down. If your device does not have an inbuilt blue filter mechanism, download any BLUE FILTER APP from PLAY STORE and activate it every night before you sleep. The blue filter app will give a sunset cast to your phone’s screen at night.
16. GOD is great, FREE MELATONIN SUPPLY AT NIGHT, IN YOUR SLEEP, AT NO COST; just sleep in dark rooms without switching on wrong lights.
REMEMBER, NATURE IS STRICT AND IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org