Urination is a complex process, involving various body systems. A range of changes can make the urinary system more active.
Lifestyle-based causes include drinking a lot of fluids, especially if they contain caffeine or alcohol. At night, this can interrupt the sleep cycle with urges to urinate. Frequent urination can also develop as a habit.
However, it can be a sign of kidney or ureter problems, urinary bladder problems, or another medical condition, such as diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, pregnancy, or prostate gland problems.
Other causes or related factors include:
- diuretics, such as chlorothiazide, that make you urinate fluid from your body
- food and drinks that act as diuretics
- stroke and other brain or nervous system conditions
- urinary tract infection
- tumor or mass in the pelvic area
- interstitial cystitis, a type of inflammation of the bladder wall
- overactive bladder (OAB) syndrome, which causes involuntary bladder contractions that lead one to feel a sudden urge to have to urinate
- bladder cancer
- bladder or kidney stones
- urinary incontinence
- urethral stricture
- radiation of the pelvis, such as during cancer treatment
- colon diverticulitis, where small, bulging outpouching sacs develop in the wall of the large intestine
- a sexually transmitted infection (STI), such as chlamydia
If you can not rest all day because of frequent urination or even at night you use the wash room countless times this remedy is for you.
This remedy will help those that can not hold urine but if they enter toilet 5seconds they have offloaded all in the bladder, always small quantity but countless visit to washroom. his reduces pelvic pain too.
The remedy is ALOE VERA,
- A sufficient quantity of Fresh Aloe Vera should be washed and the liquid is extracted.
- Take it one small cup in the morning and one small cup at night before going to sleep. Most people eats it in my area one stick morning and one night.
If you do this for 8days your system will reset well.