Vaginal discharge can have causes that aren’t due to underlying disease. Examples include menstruation, $xxual intercourse or certain hygienic methods such as douches and bidets.
The vaginal walls and uterine cervix contain glands that produce a small amount of fluid that helps to keep the vagina clean. This normal fluid is usually thin and clear or milky white and does not have an unpleasant smell. Vaginal discharge is thicker at specific times of the menstrual cycle (at the time of ovulation), during breastfeeding, or during $xxual arousal.
Vaginal infections white discharge, fungal infections, itching,can have several causes, the most common are those caused by fungi, the most common of which is Candida.
Albicans and those caused by a bacterium, causing bacterial vaginitis.
A significant change in the odor, abundance, texture and color of vaginal discharge may be indicative of infectious vaginitis. In case of yeast infection, the losses are often whitish, with a curdiness appearance. When it comes to a bacterial infection, they are rather gray or yellowish and smelly.
- Ocimum gratissimum leaf (scent leaf)
- Persea americana wallet (avocado leaf)
- Tetraleura teraptera (prekese)
- Ocimum americana leaf (white basil)
- Put all this in a pot and boil for 40mins
- Sieve and fill the liquid in the can for use.
- A cup morning and night
- For better result cook with more quantity materials and get up to 8 to 10 litter of the liquid.