Enlargement is a common health issue affecting men over 50. This male gland is positioned at the base of the bladder and around the beginning of the urethra and equals the size of a chestnut.
Although there are a number of disorders of the prostate, hypertrophy or enlargement of the prostate gland and prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate gland are the most common ones.
Causes and Symptoms
Prostate dysfunction is normally marked by two warning symptoms – the first one is difficulty peeing and the second one is frequent urination, especially during sleep. Other symptoms include dull ache in the lower back, and pain in the hips, legs and feet.
REMEDIES FOR ENLARGED PROSTATE
1# Slice and mix:
- 5 oz fresh celery root.
- 7 oz peeled pumpkin seeds.
- freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon.
- olive oil.
Mix all of the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture
1.Take 1 tbsp. of this remedy every night before going to bed.
2. Eat sunflower seeds and almonds between 5 pm and 7 pm as this is the best time when your organism can metabolize these nutrients. Both sunflower seeds and almonds are beneficial for treatment of enlarged prostate.
3. Eat 5 quail eggs a day between 5 pm and 7 pm for 2 weeks
4. Drink 0.33 oz of pumpkin oil 3 times a day for 30 days.
5. Bring 1 cup of water to the boil then add 1 tbsp. hazelnut dry leaf or grated hazelnut crust. Let it cool then drink 2 tbsps. this tea twice a day. This remedy is extremely beneficial for prostate adenoma.
6. Mix 4.2 cups of water and 1oz chopped pine tree needles. Cover and boil for 10 minutes over low heat. Once it cools, strain the liquid and divide in 5 smaller cups. Drink one cup at a time throughout the day.
7. Mix 3 tbsps. grated fresh asparagus and 10.5oz boiled water. Store the mixture in a flask and leave for about 2 hours. Strain the liquid and drink 3.3oz 3 times a day until you see improvements.