Use this simple recipe for instant results.
Your lifestyle doesn’t just affect your overall health. It affects your skin’s health, too. Here are some healthy living tips that can help you enjoy smoother skin longer.
Achieving a smooth, soft and clean face does not come with expensive products or salon. This simple, easy-to-make home recipe will help you get a smooth face and reduce excess oil from your face.
What you need:
- 1 egg
- 1 cucumber
- 5 tablespoons pure honey
- Warm water.
- Coconut oil
- Oatmeal baths
- Essential oils
Smooth skin home remedies
Here are some home remedies that may improve skin health for a smoother appearance.
- Honey. Honey is a natural exfoliator that also happens to have bioactive properties that may be beneficial in treating a number of skin conditions and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Coconut oil. Coconut oil is an effective moisturizer with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that may help also treat certain inflammatory skin conditions. Since it may clog pores, it’s best to limit its use to the body.
- Oatmeal baths. Oatmeal baths can help your skin retain moisture and treat certain skin conditions. You can make your own oatmeal bath or shop for oatmeal baths online, along with other oatmeal skin care products for your face and body.
- Essential oils. Some essential oils, when diluted with carrier oils, can be applied to the skin to reduce wrinkles and treat a number of skin issues. Some essential oils for wrinkles include lemon, rose, and jojoba oils.
- Humidifiers. Humidifiers add moisture to the air to prevent your skin from drying out. It’s also an effect remedy for psoriasis. You can shop for humidifiers online.
Take out the egg white and pour in a bowl, add the honey and whisk together.
Cut your cucumber into two as if to make a spatula. With the cucumber, scoop the mixture and use it to scrub (hey! I said scrub, not rub) your face.
Leave for 45 minutes and rinse with warm water and a mild toilet soap.
You can repeat this once a week.
Alright lets get going and start.