There are many possible reasons, including ovulation irregularities, structural problems in the reproductive system, low sperm count, or an underlying medical problem.
While infertility can have symptoms like irregular periods or severe menstrual cramps
REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT GETTING PREGNANT
There are known links between sexually transmitted infections and the inability to conceive, however, this is caused by damage to the reproductive organs from infection, not the presence of the infection itself.
In the case of conception and UTI, there are no obvious harmful effects of the bacterial infection.
Most women who are experience problems directly related to the presence of bacteria in the urinary tract. The most important factor is to ensure that the infection is quickly identified and treated.
Any untreated infection can lead to even more unpleasant and unnecessary symptoms even #infertility.
SYMPTOMS OF UTIs :
To identify a UTI, keep an eye out for the following symptoms:
- A burning feeling when you urinate
- A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
- Pain or pressure in your back or lower abdomen
- Cloudy, dark, bloody, or strange-smelling urine
- Feeling tired or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the infection may have reached your kidneys)
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org