There are many reasons why people gain belly fat, including poor diet, lack of exercise, and stress. Improving nutrition, increasing activity, reducing stress, and making other lifestyle changes can all help people lose unwanted belly fat.
There are two types of belly fat:
- Visceral: This fat surrounds a person’s organs.
- Subcutaneous: This is fat that sits under the skin.
Health complications from visceral fat are more harmful than having subcutaneous fat. People can make many lifestyle and dietary changes to lose belly fat.
Excess belly fat can increase the risk of:
- heart disease
- heart attacks
- high blood pressure
- type 2 diabetes
- breast cancer
- colon cancer
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
Causes of belly fat
- Poor diet
- Too much alcohol
- Lack of exercise
- Poor sleep
- Two slides of pineapple
- Half cucumber
- Two tablespoons of honey (optional)
- A cup of water
- Drink every morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast
- Take it for a week and after completing this period, you should take a break for a week, then resume consumption only two times a week.