Toilet infections, which is often referred to as toilet disease by some people is a condition in which a female experiences discomfort such as burning, itching and unpleasant or foul odor coming right from the vagina.
The condition is named toilet infection because most ladies could swear they started experiencing the discomfort after the use of public toilet seat.
Regardless of how its viewed, toilet infections can be darned uncomfortable and sometimes embarrassing as the itching tends to occur when you are out in public places.
Remedy For Infection
- One bottle of bitter lemon
- Two bitter kola
- Peel the bitter kola
- Put inside the bitter lemon drink
- Leave to soak for three days
- Drink it all on the third day
- Preferably in the morning.