Body odor is the perceived unpleasant smell our bodies can give off when bacteria that live on the skin break down sweat into acids. Some say it is the smell of bacteria growing on the body, but it is actually the result of bacteria breaking down protein into certain acids.
Body odor can have causes that aren’t due to underlying disease. Examples include poor hygiene, hot and humid weather, recent exercise or eating certain foods such as onions and garlic.
Table of Contents
- Hot water
- Red palm oil
- Native sponge
- Black soap
- Boil hot water for bathing not too hot and not cold
- Use red oil and rub all over her body
- Put the alum in the bathing water
- Cut some lime into the water
- Use the soap and native sponge to bath
- Do that for at least thrice a week
- Keep on with it until you can’t perceive any smell again