A lot of women develop cysts and fibroids during the childbearing phase. Fibroids tend to develop in the female reproductive system and are known as uterine myomas or fibromas. They are firm and compact tumours that have smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissue. Cysts, on the other hand, are sacs filled with fluid that develop inside or outside the ovaries.
In most cases, cysts and fibroids are benign and non-cancerous in nature.
Here are some effective home remedies to get rid of them:
THE ONION-GARLIC COMBO
This works like magic. Nature has blessed us already with these two wonderful plants called onion and garlic.
It is scientifically proven that onion and garlic possess organosulphur compounds that shrinks any form of tumour including fibroids. The combination of the two is as excellent as it can be.
So, whatever medication you have been given by your doctor or any health care giver, if you want to get wonderful results, you must add onion and garlic to your treatment routine.
- If you have problems with eating them raw, you could blend and make a juice out of them.
- For ease of drinking, you could add a little orange juice or probably honey and little water.
- Once the onion-garlic juice is ready, allow it to stay overnight or for some few hours before drinking.
- Take ¼ glass of the juice 2-3 times daily.
- Do these religiously for 3-4 weeks as you go for routine check-ups.