Breast cancer is cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
SYMPTOMS OF BREAST CANCER
- A newly inverted nipple,
- Redness or pitting of the skin over your breast,
- Change in the size, and appearance of breast,
- A breast lump or thickening that feels different from the surrounding tissue,
- Peeling, scaling, crusting or flaking of the pigmented area of skin surrounding the nipple.
Breast cancer most often begins with cells in the milk-producing ducts (invasive ductal carcinoma), Breast cancer may also begin in the glandular tissue called lobules (invasive lobular carcinoma) or in other cells or tissue within the breast.
PREVENTIONS OF BREAST CANCER
- Exercise most days of the week: Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise on most days of the week, If you haven’t been active lately, ask your doctor whether it’s OK and start slowly.
2 .Drink moderate alcohol: Limit the amount of alcohol you drink to no more than one drink a day, if you choose to drink.
3. Maintain a healthy weight: If your weight is healthy, work to maintain that weight, If you need to lose weight, ask your doctor about healthy strategies to accomplish this, Reduce the number of calories you eat each day and slowly increase the amount of exercise.