The issue of unwanted pregnancy among nursing mothers in Nigeria is quite alarming. While most mothers aim to space their kids many don’t quite achieve their aim.
I have decided to assist other mothers by informing them on how to effectively use a natural method of contraceptive called UDA water.
You should note that unlike hormonal contraceptives, there are no side effects to using UDA water to prevent pregnancies. It is also safe for women who are breastfeeding infants, in fact, UDA water contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E and folic acid.
How To Prepare UDA Water
1. Purchase a large quantity of UDA and put this in a pot e.g. 250 grams which should be about half the size of a tin of Milo.
2. Add about 60cl of water e.g. a bottle of Nestle water
3. Boil the UDA in this water for 5 minutes and allow it to cool.
4. Once the boiled UDA water has cooled down you can store it in a container of your choice e.g. you can use your plastic bottle and place it in a refrigerator.
UDA water can be preserved in a refrigerator for one month at 25 degrees centigrade i.e. normal storage compartment in the refrigerator.
Do not put in the freezer so that the active ingredient will be stable although is more active when is not stored for too long.
5. Immediately after sexual intercourse with your husband, shake the bottle very well and pour the UDA water into a glass. A glass of this contraceptive water should be just fine. Some women also prefer to take this before sxx (this is because some spermatozoa are stubborn).