Varicose veins are expanded, swollen, twisting veins, often appearing blue or dark purple.
They show when faulty valves in the veins allow blood to flow in the wrong direction.
More than 23 percent of all adults are mostly affected by varicose veins.
How do you get rid of them?
Get the following Items:
A. Red Ripe Tomatoes
B. Aloe Vera gel
- Slice green tomatoes into thin rings.
- Place on the nodes of the veins and then wrap with a bandage, clean clothe or even Nylon.
- You will feel either a tingling sensation or a burning sensation, that’s when you know to remove and wash the part of body with water.
- This should be done two hours before you take your morning Bath.
- Blend one red ripe tomato
- Peel open aloe Vera and get it’s well mix it with the tomato and rub gently like cream in all affected places and sleep with it to wash off early morning when you wake up.
- You can as well rub at night then in the morning slice your tomato tie for two hours until and wash off all.
When is the best time to do this?
It is best you do this at night while going to bed. To be taken off the next morning.
How long should I do this for?
For as long as it takes for the veins to disappear
This is not magic so do not expect disappearance of the veins, they will gradually fade away with your consistence to this routine.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org