WHAT ARE PILES (Hemorrhoids)
Piles are swollen cluster of tissue in the anal area and they cause discomfort and bleeding.
They have a range of sizes, and they can be internal or external.
Internal piles are normally located above the opening of the anus. External piles occur on the outside edge of the anus.
Many people have piles, but the symptoms are not always obvious. In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious.
They normally resolve on their own after few days. Discomfort is a common symptom, especially during bowel movements or when sitting. Other symptoms include itching and bleeding.
Anybody with pile may experience the symptoms below:
- A hard, painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood.
- After stooling, the person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Piles can escalate into a more severe condition.
This can include:
- Excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia
- The inability to control bowel movements.
- Piles are normally caused by straining during bowel movements, obesity or pregnancy,
- Piles are caused by increased pressure in the lower rectum.
- The tendency to develop piles may also be inherited and it increases with age.
- Scent leave
- Washout the juice in a cup
- Add very little salt and drink the water
- Then put the crushed leaves and small bitter leave on pile over night,
- You will see d result in 3 days.