A nail is a claw-like keratinous plate at the tip of the fingers and toes in most primates, Fungi infections can affect any part of the body, Fungi are normally present in and on the body alongside various bacteria.
FUNGI NAILS INFECTIONS
Because other infections can affect the nail and mimic symptoms of a fungal nail infection, the only way to confirm a diagnosis is to see a doctor, They’ll take a scraping of the nail and look under a microscope for signs of fungus.
TREATMENTS FOR FUNGI NAILS INFECTIONS
HOME REMEDIES ON PREVENTIONS OF FUNGI NAILS
- reducing your use of artificial nails and nail polish,
- washing your hands after touching infected nails,
- getting manicures or pedicures from trustworthy salons,
- avoiding being barefoot in public places,
- drying your feet well after shower.