Mango leaves have abundant amounts of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, phenol and flavonoids.
They are also very powerful anti-oxidants. Because of the presence of all these ingredients, mango leaves have a huge impact on our health.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MANGO LEAVES
How to use mango leaves for diabetes correctly ,
- Take 3-4 slice of mango leaves
- Wash it, then boil it.
- Leave the cooking water and mango leaves after boiling until the next day.
- In the morning, strain the water concoction of mango leaves made last night, and drink on an empty stomach.
- You can add a little honey,Lemon and Lime.
Drying mango leaves is another way to use them as medicine.
- The leaves are dried in a shade then grind into powder.
- 2 tablespoons of the powder are added to a cup of hot water and allowed to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain it and then your drink is ready.
- You can add honey or lemon or lime juice for taste and to make it more effective.
The benefits of mango leaves are also rarely known as fertility herbal medicine.
Grind smoothly To Puree onion and two cloves of mango leaves, then brew it with a half glass of hot water and drink regularly.
While using the mango leaves the leptin hormone production increases and helps to regulate fat accumulation in the body. Adding the leaves of mango to dietary nutrition improves the elimination of fats.
The vitamins of the group (B) in the leaves stimulate the liver, helping to burn and remove carbohydrates, which are deposited as fat. The leaves activate the removal of fats from the body.
How to use Mango Leaf Tea for weight loss
- 3-4 mango leaves
- To start off, boil three to four mango leaves in a small pot of water.
- After boiling, let the leaves sit in the water overnight, to maximize the amount of mango extract left in the water.
- Strain the leaves and drink the remaining solution first thing in the morning.
- Drinking it on an empty stomach ensures that you will absorb as much of the mango leave’s diabetes-fighting nutrients as possible.
REDUCE THE RISK OF HYPERTENSION
Drinking mango leaves tea may help the treatment of hypertension, and to strengthen the fragile blood vessels that can cause hypertension.
Its recommended to drink a cup of mango leaves tea every day to helps treating hypertension. Mango leaves helps to lower blood pressure because it has hypotensive properties. It also helps to strengthen the blood vessels and treat the problem of varicose vein
LOSS OF VOICE/COUGH
To treat, boil some young mango leaves until the water becomes yellowish stew. Then add a spoon of honey in the cup you want to drink from and pour the tea to it stir and drink it.
Mango leaves can also be used in the treatment of respiratory issues, such as asthma, cold and others.
- Just boil some water
- then add dry mango leaves in it.
- Add some honey to it and you have a remedy for a cough or any other respiratory issue.
- Take a few dried mango leaves
- crush them till they are powder.
- Then add them to a glass of water and drink this 3 times per day.
- This is very effective way to stop dysentery.
KIDNEY STONE REMOVAL
A lot of people can attest to the effectiveness of drinking tea out of young mango leaves or powdered mango leaves in dissolving kidney stones, thus severe pain that is associated when passing large kidney stones. Other than that,
- Mango leaves are also known to help dissolve gall bladder stones.
- Mango leaves are traditionally turned into ash and used for treating skin burns.
- The same medicinal benefit may be attained by washing affected areas of the body with tea out of mango leaves that’s cooled to room temperature.
- For severe skin burns, however, do seek the help of a doctor immediately.
NOTE: ALL THIS IS BEST IN THE MORNING AND NIGHT WITH A GLASS CUP.