If your fallopian tubes are blocked by small amounts of scar tissue or adhesions, your doctor can use laparoscopic surgery to remove the blockage and open the tubes.
If your fallopian tubes are blocked by large amounts of scar tissue or adhesions, treatment to remove the blockages may not be possible.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bitter cucumber or wild gourd.
- Local name : Bara or Egusi melon
- Scientific Name: Citrullus Colocynthis
Fermented Corn Water also called Pap water
To treat infection, Ovarian cysts, blocked fallopian tube, black and smelly menstruation, ceased menstruation.
- Wash and cut the Bara (Citrullus colocynthis) into pieces,
- Ensure that the inside of the Bara is very bitter, else it won’t work.
- Get your fermented corn water (you can just buy from local pap sellers around you)
- Put in a pot, add the pieces of Bara and put to boil for 20-30minutes.
- You can add a little medicinal Potash to it while boiling depending on the severity of your case, Allow to cool.
You can leave in the pot to be warned every time you want to drink it or you can put in a container and refrigerate
Half a glass cup every after three to four days depending on how strong your system is. This is because Bara purges the system as a way of getting rid of all the unwanted things in the body system.
Give a space of few days while taking it depending on your first reaction to it.
Take for at most four weeks or less, do not exceed four weeks
Not suitable for pregnant women because it can cause miscarriage(It is a very strong herb), Nursing Mothers (because the baby can suck it from your breast and start to stool) and Children (because their system is not yet to strong for that kind of powerful herb)
Suitable for both male and female.
Those Trying to Conceive(TTC), do NOT use on ovulation and fertile days, that’s your seven fertile days, use preferably while menstruating and on the other days
Take a cold shower from the top of your head if it purges you more than three times.
NOTE :The more the system needs detoxification, the more the effects of the herbs in the body.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org