Intestinal worms are parasites primarily on the intestinal wall, that affect people and other organisms. There are different types of intestinal worms that affect people, but the most harmful are roundworm, pin worm, whip-worm and tapeworm.
Signs & Symptoms:
Parasites can live in the intestines for years without causing symptoms. When symptoms start, they include the following:
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Gas or bloating
- Dysentery (stools containing blood and mucus)
- Rash or itching around the rectum or vulva
- Stomach pain
- Weight loss
- Passing a worm when stool-ling
They Reasons you can get affected by intestinal parasites easily:
- Living in or visiting an area known to have parasites
- International travel
- Poor sanitation (for both food and water)
- Poor hygiene
- Weakened immune system
- HIV or AIDS
- Age: Children and the elderly are more likely to get infected.
How To Cure:
Coconut is a very effective remedy for expelling all types of intestinal worms. It acts as a very strong anti-parasitic agent. Both the fruit and oil can be used to treat intestinal worms.
- Eat one tablespoon of crushed coconut with your breakfast.
- After three hours, drink one glass of warm milk with two tablespoons of castor oil mixed in it.
- Repeat this process daily until the infestation disappears.
- Castor oil, though, is not recommended for individuals suffering from gastrointestinal disease and children below five years of age.
- Also, eat four to six tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil daily. This oil is loaded with medium-chain triglycerides that help expel parasites from your body and also boost the immune system to fight against them.
Garlic is a popular anti-parasitic food that can help deal with any type of intestinal worms. Raw garlic has sulfur-containing amino acids that are anti-parasitic in nature. Plus, the antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties in garlic help kill microbes in the body.
Eating three cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach every day for one week is one of the simplest ways to get rid of all types of intestinal worms.
Alternatively, you can boil two crushed garlic cloves in one-half cup of milk and drink it on an empty stomach. Do this for about a week.
3. Unripe Papaya
Unripe papaya has been used widely in for many ailments, including intestinal worms. The latex from unripe papaya fruit is rich in an enzyme which has properties that can effectively destroy intestinal worms. Plus, papaya seeds contain a substance called caricin that can help expel intestinal worms.
- Mix one tablespoon each of fresh raw papaya juice and honey with three or four tablespoons of hot water.
- Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- After two hours, follow it with a glass of warm milk with two tablespoons of castor oil mixed in it.
- Follow the treatment for two to three days.
- When using this remedy for children, reduce the dosage to half.
- You can also grind papaya seeds into powder form.
- Mix two teaspoons of this powder with one cup of warm milk or water.
- Drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for three days.
- Alternatively, you can make a smoothie by grinding papaya seeds taken from an average-sized papaya,
adding to it one tablespoon of coconut oil, one cup of coconut milk and chunks of papaya fruit (turning green to yellow), and blending again.
- Finally, mix one tablespoon of honey and blend again until its smooth.
- Drink it daily in the morning at least for one week.
4. Garlic and lime.
Get 1 liter of lime water, and put enough clove of garlic
Allow to soak over night and start drinking a shot first thing in the morning for two weeks,
You would be glad you did.