A sore that develops on the lining of the esophagus, stomach or small intestine.
Ulcers occur when stomach acid damages the lining of the digestive tract. Common causes include the bacteria H. Pylori and anti-inflammatory pain relievers including aspirin.
Upper abdominal pain is a common symptom.
Treatment usually includes medication to decrease stomach acid production. If it is caused by bacteria, antibiotics may be required.
Ulcer Patients Should Avoid Eating:
- Spicy food
- Drugs with caffeine
- Cola soft drink
ULCER MEDICINE WITH UNRIPE PAW PAW
- Pick up unripe papaya and wash it.
- Do not peel or remove the seeds.
- Carefully cleaning the outside
- Slices into pieces without peeling it. (like pieces of sugar.)
- Put all the small pieces of papaya in a clean container.
- Fill the container with water to stop at the same level as the sliced papaya.
- Leave the papaya in the water for four days.
On the fourth day, the water will be white, like palm wine, filter the water discard the papaya and the water becomes your cure for the ulcer.
Drink half a glass of the papaya water every morning, afternoon and evening.
You will not feel these ulcer pain any more, because it will cure the internal wounds which are at the origin of the pain.
This DOSAGE may be continued for weeks or months, depending on the severity of the ulcer.
It is not a relief. It’s a cure.