Herbal Remedies for UTI
UTI’s or Urinary Tract Infections are usually painful infections that are somewhere in your urinary tract (kidneys, urethra, ureter and bladder.) Keeping your urinary tract healthy can prevent these infections from happening.
There are specific Herbal Remedies for UTI that you can use to stop a urinary tract infection and prevent them from happening to you again.
Prevention is a lot easier, and less expensive than cure, so it’s good to cleanse your urinary tract regularly and you probably won’t have to worry about getting a UTI infection again!
Prescription medicines frequently damage your immune system, kidneys and urinary tract.
They are a band-aid approach that doesn’t prevent them from happening again, and can cause other health problems because of their serious side-effects.
Not so with natural and holistic remedies for UTI. They work with your body to keep it in the proper balance, pH levels and fluid balance.
Prescription and even UTC medicines for UTI usually dry you out and make re-infection much more likely. No need for that, if you choose this holistic approach.
What is a UTI Infection?
UTI is short for Urinary Tract Infection, and can happen anywhere between your Kidneys at the top to your Bladder and Urethra at the bottom.
This can be an Upper Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis), also referred to as an Upper Urinary Tract Infection.
It can also be a Bladder Infection (Cystitis) which occurs in your Lower Urinary Tract or Urethra Infection (Urethritis) or all of the above.
Home Remedies For UTI Are Natural Remedies That Can Heal And Prevent Further UTI Infections.
UTI’s are usually caused by a bacterial infection, but can also be due to viral or fungal infections. A Urinary Tract Infection is 3 times more common in women than in men.
For lower urinary tract infections, it is usually because an infection has come through the urethra from generally non $xxual means, but it can happen if the surrounding areas have had contact with an unclean or infected item.
Symptoms of UTI Infection
There are some pretty common symptoms if you are experiencing a urinary tract infection. It usually affects the way you urinate and relieve yourself in a way that is very noticeable, sometimes painful.
The Most common Symptoms of UTI Infection Are:
- Pain where kidneys are located, back side and radiating
- Frequent Urination with little output
- Painful Urination or burning sensation during or after urinating
- Urinating Blood or even Pus
- Cloudy and/or Foul Smelling Urine
- Loss of bladder control
- General feeling of weakness
- Abdominal Pain
- Fever or Sweating
Always check with your physician or health care expert (preferably holistic doctor) if your pain symptoms are severe.
If you have any of the above symptoms then that’s a probably a good reason to flush your UTI with herbs and minerals that will keep yo
Home Remedies for UTI
Fortunately, it is rarely fatal and can be helped by taking a few common herbs, minerals, foods or natural herbal remedies.
These Home Remedies for UTI are things you can find anywhere, probably in your cupboard or refrigerator right now.
When you are dealing with any type of infection, always choose wildcrafted (found in the wild growing, not sprayed) or organic herbs.
Pesticides and Glyphosates in non-organic varieties will clog up your kidneys and poison your whole Gastrointestinal and Urinary Tracts leading to more infections and food intolerance’s.
Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infection:
- Indian Gooseberry or Amla (Natural antiseptic berry and herbal remedy for UTI)
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (or ACV tablets if you can’t handle the taste of ACV)
- Organic Cranberry Juice or Extract (Pure cranberry no sugar added)
- Organic Blueberries (They are low in sugar and taste so good)
The natural remedies for Urinary Tract Infections are easy to use as they are mostly foods and juices or liquids that you can take at home, and easily carry with you if you work away from home.
They will not only heal your UTI, but will also help prevent further UTI attacks.
Use these following Remedies, Foods And Herbs For UTI Infections.
Herbs for a UTI
Take these individual Herbs for a UTI or a combination of them immediately upon first symptoms and until symptoms have passed (keep taking for 3 days afterward.)
You can prevent this by eating and drinking alkaline foods and beverages after your initial flush with distilled water (empty water.) I highly recommend if you’re into natural health that you get your own Water Distiller, because it is one of the best detoxing things you can do.
There are specific herbs that balance the pH level of your urinary tract system and keep it from being too acidic so you can stop and prevent a UTI Infection safely at home.
They are herbal remedies that strengthen your kidneys and a mineral complex that rids your body of harmful microbes and makes your body more alkaline. Below are the most common Herb, Foods and Supplements for UTI Relief at Home (or on the go.)
UTI Cure Without Antibiotics
Use the following UTI Cure Without Antibiotics to heal your Urinary Tract and prevent UTI infections from reoccurring.
You can prevent chronic Urinary Tract Infections by restoring your natural healthy gut, colon and intestinal flora (health bacterial environment.)
Then follow up by eating and drinking alkaline foods and beverages after your initial flush with distilled water (empty water.)
Best UTI Remedies And Natural Relief Supplements:
- Urinary Tract Support the best natural herbs and extracts and probiotics to stop your UTI pain and infection
- Nano Colloidal Silver is a powerful natural antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal mineral
- Ellagic Acid is a natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal yeast infection remedy. It also is a cancer preventative and tumor reducer. It is safe for your immune cells but causes apoptosis (cell death) for cancer cells. It also is lethal for parasites.
- Best Black Seed Oil Organic black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and immunity booster. It helps refresh your liver and kidneys and is helpful for UTI’s. It has potent cancer healing benefits (even from the medical treatment of cancer like chemotherapy and radiation sickness. It is also good for arthritis, diabetes, blood sugar, blood pressure, LDL cholesterol and improves skin and hair.)
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg’s or ACV Tablets)
- Probiotics these help fill your urinary tract with helpful bacteria that prevent harmful stains from taking over and giving you an infection
It is recommended to use natural herbal remedies because they are much safer than pharmaceuticals and they work! I use them all the time.
You can prevent most UTI”s by keeping your body healthy and alkaline. There are some good Herbs for Kidney Health that will keep your kidneys healthy and even prevent painful UTI’s and Kidney Stones.
Use them preventatively or when you’re trying to recover from an actual Urinary Tract Infection.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org