1. Always wash your vagina after sxx to avoid odor
2. Drink plenty water everyday so as to wash bacteria and infections out of your body
3. Always massage your breast before bedtime or let your man suck it so as to avoid cancer
4. Don’t wash your vagina with any kind of soap. Clean water alone is enough
5. If you’re the type that likes giving her man #BlowJob, try as much as you can to brush your teeth/mouth morning and night and take a cup of lemon warm water every morning after brushing to avoid mouth odor/ mouth infection
6. Always shave your armpits and public hairs
7. As a lady, take lots of yogurts and pineapples because, it helps in making vagina healthy and sweet during sex
8. Use good pads during your period and change it when it full
9. Take your bath at least 2 times everyday especially when you’re menstruating.
10. Change your sets of panties and bra always at least once three months.
Table of Contents
YEAST INFECTION (VAGINAL)
A vaginal yeast infection is a type of vaginitis — inflammation of the vagina characterized by vaginal irritation, intense itchiness and vaginal discharge. A vaginal yeast infection affects your vagina and the tissues at the opening to your vagina (vulva).
Vaginal yeast infection also called vaginal candidiasis is very common. As many as 3 out of 4 women experience a yeast infection at some point in their lifetimes. Many women experience two or more yeast infections.
A vaginal yeast infection isn’t considered a sexually transmitted infection, although the fungus that causes the condition can be spread through oral-genital contact.
Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate and include;
•Itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina (vulva).
•A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating.
•Redness and swelling of the vulva.
•Vaginal pain and soreness.
•Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance.
A vaginal yeast infection is caused by the fungus candida. Candida is a microorganism that’s normally present in your vagina, along with bacteria. Your vagina naturally contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria. Lactobacillus bacteria produce acid, which discourages overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. But disruption of the healthy balance can result in an overgrowth of yeast. Too much yeast in your vagina can lead to vaginal itching, burning, and other classic problems