Flabby arms look as bad as a jiggly tummy. They make you look older, unfit, and on top of that sleeveless clothes are just out of the question! In fact, flabby arms can ruin your entire look even if you have a perfect figure. This can affect your confidence and create a negative body image.
All said and done, how do we get rid of flabby arms? And more importantly, what causes them? Read to find out
1.Bent Over Row:
To perform a bent over row, you will need a barbell. A set of dumbbells can also be used as an alternative.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and grab a barbell with your palms facing down.
- Bend forward and slightly bend your knees. Keep your back straight. Your torso should be parallel to the floor, and your head pointed up.
- Keep your elbows close to your body. Breathe out, and pull the bar towards your chest, just below your ribs. Exhale as you do this.
- At this position, squeeze your back muscles and hold.
- Lower the bar down to the starting position, just around your knees. Repeat
2.One Side Arm Push Up:
The one-arm push-up is a useful exercise for targeting the triceps and getting rid of those flabby arms.
- Lie on your side with the knees slightly bent.
- Place your left arm on your right shoulder.
- Push your torso up with your right arm on the floor, palm facing up.
- Switch sides and repeat
3.The Wind Mill:
Rotating the upper arms and the shoulders gives your arms a thorough workout and builds strength in the upper arms, shoulders, and neck muscles. The biceps and triceps are the secondary muscles targeted.
- Raise your arms in front of you at the shoulder level, parallel to the ground.
- Now, raise your arms upwards and rotate them backwards and down and front again in a 360-degree motion like the blades of a windmill.
- Repeat this motion 20 times forward and 20 times backwards
4.The Wave Good Bye:
The motion of waving your arms lets you twist your arms, right from your wrists to your shoulders. This means that you are stretching all your arm muscles and toning your arm.
- Raise your arms to the shoulder level to your sides.
- Start waving your palms as if you are waving goodbye to someone.
- Keep your upper arms still. Move only your palms.
- Speed up the process such that you wave about 100 times in a minute. Do three sets of 100 waves each.
5.The Prayer Pose:
When you join your hands together, your triceps are engaged. When you move your hands up and down, your biceps are engaged. This way, you are working out your triceps and biceps together and toning your upper arms with each repetition.
- Join your hands in a praying pose above your head.
- Bring your joined palms down to the front of your chest.
- Raise your joined hands again.
- Repeat this for 30 repetitions
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com