- Tiger Nut (Dried or fresh)
- Dates Fruit (Debino in hausa) Remove the seed and throw away and soak the body(flesh) for atleast 3-hours
- Avocado Peer
- Pine-Apple Juice (to make it soft)
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Soak the dried Tiger nut overnight but can use fresh Tiger nut without soaking. From Health Insurance page
- Blend separately with water above the size of the nuts in the jug. Add more water if need be to enable blending and softening.
- Sieve to get the milk and throw away the chaff. Keep in a bowl separately.
- Chop the coconut into bits or shred, Blend with water of same quantity or little above the quantity, Sieve to get your coconut milk, Keep in a separate bowl.
- Remove the seeds from the DATE FRUIT. Throw away. Chop the flesh into bits and soak for atleast 30 minutes. Blend It will form Syrup (like honey) after blending. Keep separately
- Peel the back of the Ginger cut into pieces
- Wash your avocado remove skin & seed. Cut flesh into chunks
- Peel the Banana and cut into chunks
- Optional: Squeeze the juice of the Pine-Apple or blend together with others
- You can add ice
- Mix up everything and blend. Serve Chilled.
Avocado is medicinal, and contain all the vitamins that your body need,
Ginger fight against infection of any kind, other fruits boost the immune system.
Tiger nuts, Date fruit & Coconut is for libido that’s its good for weak erection and quick ejaculation, it also help women who have infertility problem.
Take control of your health with simple and delicious recipes for:
- Increased energy
- Improved Sexual health (Erectile dysfunction, fertility, sperm production…)
- Weight loss
- Better sleep
- Improved digestion
- Strengthened immune system
- Meet daily allowance of fruits and vegetables
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Reduce and eliminate sickness
- Physical fitness.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com