Piles are inflamed and swollen collections of tissue in the anal area. They can have a range of sizes, and they may be internal or external.
Internal piles are normally located between 2 and 4 centimeters (cm) above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type. External piles occur on the outside edge of the anus.
In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days.
An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
Remedy For Pile
- Get 1 teaspoon of powdered Avocado Seed
- 1 Better Kola (grind it)
- 2 spoons of Pure Honey
- Mix everything together very well.
- Before you eat in the morning, take this remedy.
- Repeat this remedy everyday till you are okay.
- NB: Avoid hard food, eat plenty of vegetables, Fruits and drink much water.