Bama Mayonnaise is an essential ingredient in so many foods around the world.
For example, we need Bama Mayonnaise to make the following meals;
Cheeseburgers, bread bun, Russian salad, potato salad, salad cream, pizza dough, sandwich, barbecue beef, French fries, egg salad, salad starters, appetizers, Italian salad etc.
It is basically a stable emulsion of oil, egg yolk, and an acid, either vinegar or lemon juice; there are many variants using additional flavorings. The proteins and lecithin in the egg yolk serve as emulsifiers in mayonnaise.
you can also use this post to make an eggless mayonnaise if you prefer one.
ingredients to make a tasty home made Mayonnaise.
1 1 lemon
2 7 tablespoons of sugar
3 1 tablespoon of salt
4 3 eggs
5 60ml vegetable oil.
Procedure to make a Nigerian Bama Mayonnaise
- Break 3 raw eggs in a blender or mixer, remove the yoke if you want. I generally prefer to remove the yoke.
- Cut your lemon juice and make sure to remove seeds and other particles and then add to the eggs.
- Add your measured sugar and salt.
- Blend or whisk all ingredients together.
- Add your vegetable oil little by little while blending or mixing till mixture becomes pasty, creamy and thick.
- Put in an airtight jar and refrigerate to preserve.
Your Nigerian Bama Mayonnaise is all set and ready to be eaten.
If you follow the above ingredients and procedures, you should have a tasty Bama Mayonnaise made within minutes.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com