The cervix is a cylinder-shaped neck of tissue that connects the vagina and uterus. Located at the lowermost portion of the uterus, the cervix is composed primarily of fibromuscular tissue.
Cervicitis is the inflammation of the cervix. The most common causes of cervicitis is sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Injury to the cervix for instance abortion and also someone with the history of sexually transmitted infections.
Symptoms Of CERVICITIS
Some women with CERVICITIS may experience no symptoms.
- Red inflamed cervix with an unusual discharge
- Pain during intercourse
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- A feeling of pelvic pressure
Rise Of Untreated CERVICITIS
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Inflammation of the Fallopian tubes
- Neonatal infections due to exposure of the fetus to infection while passing through the birth canal.
- CERVICITIS may also be implicated in giving rise to cervical cancer.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org