As soon as you notice your eyesight is changing, it’s time to see your eye doctor
10 signs you might need an eye exam.
1. Poor distance vision, or nearsightedness (myopia)
2. Blurred close-up vision, may indicate farsightedness (hyperopia) or presbyopia, depending on your age
3. Increased difficulty adjusting from dark to light surroundings
4. Difficulty seeing at night
5. Double vision
6. Difficulty in reading or working at a computer
7. Eye strain or eye fatigue
8. Frequent headaches
9. Seeing halos around light
10. Difficulty seeing objects both close up and at a distance (astigmatism)
Having one or more of these symptoms doesn’t always mean you have a problem, but it’s important to have your eyes checked by a qualified eye care professional to understand the cause behind these changes. “The way to accurately diagnose a vision problem is to see an eye doctor.